13 U Program Overview
Birth yr 2004 (13's)2005 (12's) & 2006 (11's)
The MASTP is an Off-season Training Program consisting of :
- an off-ice training component ,
- and an on-ice training component.
- Video/Classroom sessions
JUNE: Off-ice only :
We ask all participants to attend 3 scheduled off-ice sessions a week during the month of June.
There are no ice sessions during this June period.
Off-Ice Pyhsical Training Schedule example:
- Wed - Thurs.6:00-8:00 pm
- Sat. and Sun.09:00-11:00
- optional workouts days TBA
- Optional sessions are used for make-up or extra sessions.
- Note: These day's of the week could change.
- Other sports:Baseball, lacrosse, golf etc can take precedence.
- Family and school events also can take precedence.
- Players who miss for these reasons should notify the director and schedule make up sessions.
On-Ice in July:
Three times a week which includes pre and post off-ice workouts as well as video review sessions.
Professional, Prep school, High School and College coaches.
At the 12/11 U and 13 U level we plan to take two groups of 35 players or so per group not including goalies.
The on -ice training sessions are organized with a low player to coach ratio
The mission of MASTP is to train players by using competent qualified personnel to provide them the necessary guidance and information including academics , lifestyle that will assist them in their individual pursuit of maximizing their potential as student-athletes .
Goaltender's receive specialized specific training sessions.
Tentative plans are underway for selecting a team Mass STP 13' that will compete in the
King Of the Rings II - Hockey Tournament
August , 2017 Toronto, ON Canada
For additional information please contact :